Vertical multi-stage pumps with suction and delivery connections of the same diameter and arranged along the same axis (in-line) with IEC-norm electric motor. Centrifugal pumps of type “MXV” are used for pumping clean liquids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 25 bar
- Temperature: -15°C to +110°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made in stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 60 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 245 m W.S.
- Connections: from 1″ to 1 1/2″ and from DN 25 to DN 80
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: