Vertical multi-stage close coupled pumps with suction and delivery connections of the same diameter and arranged along the same axis (in-line) with electric motor with extended shaft, directly connected to the pump. Centrifugal pumps of type “MXV-B” are used for pumping clean liquids.
- Maximmum permissible working pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature: -5°C to +90°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made in stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 25 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 120 m W.S.
- Connections: from 1″ to 2″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: