Series of submersible pumps with high efficiency hydraulics designed to move slurry, sewage and industrial process fluids. This series is available in different materials and hydraulic executions. The range covers a wide field of use with flows up to 2300 m³/h, heads up to 75 m , with maximum solid passage up to 140 mm keeping the risk of blockage to a minimum. Dimensionally designed for heavy demand, even on critical applications.
- Temperature: up to +40°C
- Maximum solid size: up to 140 mm
- Pumps are made in cast iron, stainless steel and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with double mechanical seal with oil chamber, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 2300 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 75 m
- Connections: DN 40 to DN 300
- Motor: 1,1-79,5 kW, 2900 min-1, 1450 min-1, 950 min-1, 750 min-1
General Performance Curve: