Submersible pump in stainless steel with vertical delivery port. Motor cooled by the pumped liquid passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket. The submersible pumps of type “GXR” are pumps with open impeller and are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 10 mm grain size. The submersible pumps of type “GXV” are pumps with free-flow impeller (vortex-impeller) and are used for pumping clean and slightly dirty liquids containing solids up to 25 mm grain size.
- Temperature: up to +50°C
- Maximum solid size: GXR: up to 10 mm, GXV: up to 25 mm
- Pumps are made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Shaft sealing with double mechanical seal with oil chamber, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 13 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 12,5 m
- Connection: 1 1/4″
- Motor: 0,25-0,45 kW, 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: