Horizontal single-stage volute casing pumps with bearing bracket. Nominal duty points and main dimensions in accordance with ISO 2858 – EN 22858. Single-stage volute casing pumps of type “NC” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids without abrasive, coarse or extended solids.
- DIN 24256
- ISO 2858
- EN 22858
- Maximum nominal pressure: 16 bar (PN 16)
- Temperature: up to 260°C
- Volute casing pumps are made of stainless steel 1.4408 (AISI 316) and cast iron. Special material combinations are produced on request.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal or stuffing box. The materials and the execution of the mechanical seal and the packing in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 1100 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 158 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 32 to DN 300
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 min-1 and 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: