Self-priming centrifugal pumps with open impeller are used for pumping liquids containing solids up to 80 mm diameter and for abrasive liquids. The special design makes the “S” series a quick self-priming pump.
- Maximum nominal pressure: 16 bar
- Self-priming up to 8-9 m W.S.
- Self-priming pumps are made of stainless steel 1.4408 (AISI 316) and cast iron. Special materials are produced on request.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal. Materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 1500 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 70 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 40 to DN 300