Close-coupled centrifugal pumps with open impeller. The built-in backflow preventer avoids reverse siphoning when the pump is stopped and assumes automatic re-priming at the next start. For clean or slightly dirty liquids, also with solids up to 15 mm.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 6 bar
- Temperature: from -10°C to +90°C
- Solids: up to 15 mm
- Centrifugal pumps are made in cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 67 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 35 m W.S.
- Connections: 1 1/2″ to 3″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: