Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well pump with built-in ejector, with electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump. Self-priming jet pumps of type “NGL” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
- Pumps are made in cast iron.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 5 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 50 m W.S.
- Connections: 1″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: