Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well pump with built-in ejector, with electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump. Self-priming jet pumps of type “NG” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Pumps are made in cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 10 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 95 m W.S.
- Connections: 1″ to 1 1/2″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: