Submersible drainage pump in stainless steel with vertical delivery port. The submersible pumps of type “GXC” are pumps with two-passage impeller, they are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 35 mm grain size. The submersible pumps of type “GXV” are pumps with free-flow impeller (vortex-impeller), they are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 35 mm grain size.
- Temperature: up to +35°C
- Maximum solid size: up to 35 mm
- Pumps are made in stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Shaft sealing with double mechanical seal with oil chamber, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 25 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 13 m
- Connection: 1 1/2″
- Motor: 0,55-0,9 kW, 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: