Submersible drainage pump with free-flow impeller (vortex-impeller). The submersible pumps of type “GQS” are pumps with vertical threaded delivery port 2″. The submersible pumps of type “GQV” are pumps with horizontal flanged and threaded delivery port DN 50 and 2″. They are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 35 mm grain size.
- Temperature: up to +35°C
- Maximum solid size: up to 50 mm
- Pump casing made of cast iron and motor casing in stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Shaft sealing with double mechanical seal with oil chamber, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 36 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 15 m
- Connections: 2″ and DN 50
- Motor: 0,55-1,5 kW, 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: