Submersible drainage pump in cast iron with vertical and horizontal delivery port. The submersible pumps of type “GMC” are pumps with one-passage impeller, they are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 45 mm grain size. The submersible pumps of type “GMV” are pumps with free-flow impeller (vortex-impeller), they are used for pumping clean liquids containing solids up to 50 mm grain size.
- Temperature: up to +35°C
- Maximum solid size: GMC: up to 45 mm, GMV: up to 50 mm
- Pumps are made in cast iron.
- Shaft sealing with double mechanical seal with oil chamber, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 48 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 17 m
- Connection: 2″ and DN 65
- Motor: 0,75-1,5 kW, 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: