Close-coupled peripheral pump (regenerative pump) with turbine impeller. Compact, patented construction with single-piece motor casing and pump-side wall. Protected against water entering the motor from outside. Peripheral pump type CT 61 is used for pumping clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids.
- Total suction lift: up to 7 m
- Temperature: up to +60°C
- Peripheral pumps are made in cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 2,3 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 41 m W.S.
- Connections: 1″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1