Close-coupled peripheral pumps (regenerative pump) with turbine impeller, with electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump. Peripheral pumps of type “T” and “TP”are used for pumping clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids.
- Total suction lift: up to 7 m
- Temperature: from -10°C to +60°C
- Peripheral pumps are made in cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: max. 6 m³/h
- Discharge Head: max. 170 m W.S.
- Connections: from 3/4″ to 1 1/4″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: