Close-coupled centrifugal pumps with open impeller. Free-flow impeller for type C 16/1E. Electric motor with extended shaft, directly connected to the pump. Centrifugal pumps of type “C” are used for pumping clean and moderately dirty liquids or emulsions.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 6 bar
- Temperature: from -10°C to +90°C
- Solids: up to 4 mm
- Centrifugal pumps are made in cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 15 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 22 m W.S.
- Connections: 1/2″ to 1 1/2″
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: