Horizontal single-stage centrifugal pumps with bearing bracket and free shaft end. Nominal duty points and main dimensions in accordance with EN733. The centrifugal pumps of type “N4” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature: from -10°C to +90°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal or stuffing box. Materials of mechanical seal and quality of packing in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 460 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 65 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 32 to DN 200
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 min-1
General Performance Curve – 1450 min-1: