Close coupled horizontal single-stage centrifugal pumps with electric motor with extended shaft (NM) and with IEC-norm motor (NMS). The centrifugal pumps of type “NM” and “NMS” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature: from -10°C to +90°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of cast iron and bronze.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal or stuffing box. Materials of mechanical seal and quality of packing in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 300 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 95 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 32 to DN 125
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve – 2900 min-1: