Horizontal single-stage volute casing pumps, with bearing bracket. Nominal duty points and main dimensions in accordance to EN 22858. Centrifugal pumps of type “ZGE” are used for pumping clean liquids (mainly chemicals) without abrasive, coarse or extended solids.
- Maximum nominal pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature: -40°C to +120°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of PP (Polypropylene), PE (Polyethylene); PVDF (Polyvinilidene Fluoride) or PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal. Materials and execution of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 1700 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 155 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 32 to DN 300
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 min-1 and 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve – 2900 min-1:
General Performance Curve – 1450 min-1: