Close-coupled horizontal single-stage centrifugal pumps with standard IEC-norm electric motor. This centrifugal pumps are used for pumping clean liquids (mainly chemicals) without abrasive, coarse or extended solids. Pumps of type “TMR” are equipped with magnetic drive, and type “ZMR” are equipped with mechanical seal.
- Maximum nominal pressure: 8 bar
- Temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of PP (glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene) or E-CTFE (Ethylene-Chloro TrifluoroPolyetylene carbon fibers filled / PVDF-similar).
- Shaft sealing is available with mechanical seal or magnetic coupling. Pump execution and materials, mechanical seals and bushings in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 55 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 40 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 40 to DN 50
- Motor rotation speed: 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve: