Close coupled, single-stage inline-centrifugal pumps with electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump. Pump casing with suction and delivery connections with the same diameter and on the same axis (inline). The centrifugal pumps of type “NR” and “NR4” are used for pumping clean and low contaminated liquids.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 10 bar
- Temperatures: from -10°C to +90°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of cast iron.
- shaft sealing with mechanical seal, materials of mechanical seal in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 100 m³/h
- Discharge head: up to 95 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 40 to DN 125
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 min-1 and 2900 min-1
General Performance Curves: