The vertical sump pumps of type “KGK” are used for pumping clean liquids (mainly chemicals) without abrasive, coarse or extended solids. They have column and volute casing submerged, own mechanical support and motor mounted above the liquid to be pumped.
- Maximum immersion depth: 4 m
- Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Centrifugal pumps are made of PP (glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene) and PVDF (Polyvinilidene Fluoride).
- Pump execution and materials and bushings in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 270 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 85 m W.S.
- Connections: from DN 25 to DN 100
- Motor rotation speed: 1450 min-1 and 2900 min-1
General Performance Curve – 2900 min-1:
General Performance Curve – 1450 min-1: