The air operated double diaphragm pumps of type “DDA” are used for pumping a variety of different liquids (mainly chemicals), without abrasive, coarse or extended solids. These pumps can be installed submerged in the pumped liquid. The DDA-pumps are self-priming. And they can be used for thin and viscose fluids. This series contains special pumps for food industry named “DFA”.
- Viskosity: up to 50.000 cP
- Maximum suction head: 6 m
- Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- The air operated double diaphragm pumps are made of PP (glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene), PVDF, carbon fiber filled PVDF, Aluminium, stainless steel AISI 316 (AISI 316 polished – FDA).
- Pump execution and materials, diaphragm and valves in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 40 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 70 m W.S.
- Connections: from 1/4″ to 2″