Lobe pumps of series “B” are positive displacement rotary pumps. The capacity is directly proportional to the rotation speed. Two synchronously driven rotors are rotating in a casing. This construction provides a very gentle pumping of fluids.
- Maximum working pressure: 10 (20) bar
- Temperature: up to 180°C
- Certification 3-A possible
- Certification EHEDG possible
- CIP / SIP
- All hydraulic parts are made of stainless steel AISI 316. The gear box is made in cast iron EN-GJL-250. Special alloys and surface hardenings available on request.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal, stuffing box or special lip seal. The materials and the execution of the mechanical seal, packing or lip seal in accordance to the liquid.