- Maximum nominal pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature: -60°C to +300°C
- Internal gear pumps are made of stainless steel 1.4408 (AISI 316), cast iron EN-GJL-250 and nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400. Special materials are produced on request.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal, stuffing box or magnetic drive. The materials and the execution of the mechanical seal, packing or magnetic drive in accordance to the liquid.
- Capacity: up to 350 m³/h
- Viscosity: up to 100.000 mm²/s (cSt)
- Connections: from DN40 to DN250
Lobe pumps of series “B” are positive displacement rotary pumps. The capacity is directly proportional to the rotation speed. Two synchronously driven rotors are rotating in a casing. This construction provides a very gentle pumping of fluids.
- Maximum working pressure: 10 (20) bar
- Temperature: up to 180°C
- Certification 3-A
- CIP / SIP
- All hydraulic parts are made of stainless steel AISI 316. The gear box is made in cast iron EN-GJL-250. Special alloys and surface hardenings available on request.
- Shaft sealing alternative with mechanical seal, stuffing box or special lip seal. The materials and the execution of the mechanical seal, packing or lip seal in accordance to the liquid.
The air operated double diaphragm pumps of type “DDA” are used for pumping a variety of different liquids (mainly chemicals), without abrasive, coarse or extended solids. These pumps can be installed submerged in the pumped liquid. The DDA-pumps are self-priming. And they can be used for thin and viscose fluids. This series contains special pumps for food industry named “DFA”.
- Viskosity: up to 50.000 cP
- Maximum suction head: 6 m
- Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- The air operated double diaphragm pumps are made of PP (glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene), PVDF, carbon fiber filled PVDF, Aluminium, stainless steel AISI 316 (AISI 316 polished – FDA).
- Pump execution and materials, diaphragm and valves in accordance to the pumped liquid.
- Capacity: up to 40 m³/h
- Discharge Head: up to 70 m W.S.
- Connections: from 1/4″ to 2″
- Viskosity: from 30 mm²/s to 120 mm²/s
- Temperature: up to 90°C
- The gear pumps are made in cast iron.
- Shaft sealing with radial shaft seal rings in FPM.
- Capacity: 0,6 m³/h
- Discharge Pressure: up to 5 bar
- Connection: 1″